Discover Cala Mitjana in Menorca
Cala Mitjana is a beautiful beach located in the south of Menorca, specifically near Cala Galdana . She is the older sister of her neighbor Cala Mitjaneta. Its turquoise waters shine along with its pretty cliffs populated with vegetation.
How to go to Cala Mitjana
To go to cala mitjana , we have two options.
- By car, we have a parking on the Ferreries - Cala Galdana road, before reaching Cala Galdana, we have the parking on the left, just before reaching the first roundabout of the urbanization. The parking is public, so we recommend in high season, arrive early to find a place. If the parking lot were full, we can go from Cala Galdana on foot, being around 25 minutes by the the camí de cavalls.
- By boat, in the urbanization of Cala Galdana, we have several rental companies of boats without having any kind of navigation license. They are 15 horses boats with capacity for 4 or 5 people. We recommend go to Cala Mitjana by Boat , so we will enjoy even more the views and the walk to the Cove.
- If we are going to spend the day, we recommend bringing food and water, as it does not have bars or restaurants of any kind. Cala Mitjana is totally virgin.
- Go early in the morning, or mid-afternoon, in case we go in July or August. If possible, we recommend going in May, June or September to avoid overcrowding.
- If the beach is full of bathers, the best option is to walk to Cala Mitjaneta, about 10 minutes on foot.
- Wear a snorkel mask, there are some caves on the left of the beach, which are a luxury for scuba diving.